Operations Revenue Manager
Starting Salary $40k - $50k
Lazarus Entertainment Group is seeking a qualified Operations Revenue Manager in the Myrtle Beach, SC area. To thrive in this role, you must have a strong worth ethic, and possess the ability to be a problem solver, balance and prioritize the daily workload, and have efficient time management skills. This position encompasses key responsibilities of training, scheduling and being able to lead daily.
Job requirements and responsibilities include:
- Manage all cash control functions, accountability, and daily reporting of all sales information for high volume amusement attraction.
- Manager is required to oversee all responsibilities in, training, scheduling, and approval of time worked for teams and team leads, as well as the daily operation of ticket sales, customer service training and initiatives.
- The ideal candidate will possess attention to detail, and a sense of urgency and accuracy. Candidate must also have hands on knowledge and experience of Point of Sales (POS) operations, to include the ability to troubleshoot hardware issues.
- Candidate should be fluent in MS Office platform and should be able to demonstrate experience and proficiency in setting up and maintaining organized checks and balances.
- Position reports directly to the GM, and will be working directly with auditors and accountants, plus have experience and knowledge of accounting principles, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Position requires a flexible work schedule, which includes day/night/weekends, and the ability to adjust to the peak demands of higher volume periods. Must be able to function as the shift lead during relief and/or days off.
- Prior experience in the Tourism Industry is a plus.